Debugger, not any more with Seaside 3.x?

Debugger, not any more with Seaside 3.x? – Hello, I remember with Seaside 2.x it was possible to open the debugger in the image when an error occurred during the rendering. Now only ...
http://blog.fitzell.ca/2008/12/seaside-29-exception-handling.html Configure the WAExceptionFilter It by default is set to WAHtmlErrorHandler ...
The default exception handler was changed. Either change it from config, or do something similar to Application class>>registerForDevelo...
Thanks I am must be nuts but I see nothing in the config section (enclosed screenshot). I will try your set up. Is there a place for up to d...
Click ‘Configure’ next to the ‘ExceptionFilter’. So the amount of questions on this subject clearly shows that it’s not clear and no, it’s not ...