Decorators in Dolphin

Günther Schmidt
Hi all,

I had always wondered how Views get their alignment in the VC. So first
I thought this was done by the application of the decorator pattern. I
still haven't figured out how it's done, but, as far as I can tell, not
using the Decorator Pattern.

Am I right so far?

Günther

Re: Decorators in Dolphin

Chris Uppal-3
Günther,

> I had always wondered how Views get their alignment in the VC. So first
> I thought this was done by the application of the decorator pattern. I
> still haven't figured out how it's done, but, as far as I can tell, not
> using the Decorator Pattern.

I'm not sure what you mean by alignment in the VC.  Do you mean how do
sub-views get layed out within their parent views, or are you asking about
something specific to the VC such as the align operations in the compostion
area ?

In either case, you are right -- the Decorator Pattern is not involved (as far
as I can see).

    -- chris