DeepTraverser in very old version

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

in the latest Moose build the DeepTraverser package is in very old version (DeepTraverser-StefanReichhart.10) but the recent one in -StefanReichhart.39.

It looks like someone started to want stable version of the DeepTraverser configuration instead of the development one. Does anyone know something about that?

Cheers,
-- Pavel

Re: DeepTraverser in very old version

CyrilFerlicot
On 14/04/2017 09:43, Pavel Krivanek wrote:
> Cyril removed package Moose-Algos-GraphObjectTraverser that required
> DeepTraverser in the development version so it is now not forced to load.
>
> -- Pavel

We'll need to add the dependency somewhere else because MooseQuery
depend on DeepTraverser at least.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

http://www.synectique.eu
2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: DeepTraverser in very old version

Jan Blizničenko
Hello

It might be related to this discussion.
In ConfigurationOfDeepTraverser-PavelKrivanek.9 there is a line
spec package: 'DeepTraverser' with: 'DeepTraverser-StefanReichhart.41'

However, there is no such package version in repository, there is DeepTraverser-StefanReichhart.39 and DeepTraverser-PavelKrivanek.41

Jan

CyrilFerlicot wrote

signature.asc (817 bytes) <http://forum.world.st/attachment/4942070/0/signature.asc>