Default Background

Torsten Bergmann
>A gradient background could work; something like the attached
>screenshot (sorry for sending an image to the list, but I don't have
>time right now to figure out how to do it programmatically).

Yes - looks good. We should take that.

Just inspect "World" and look into the ivar "color". That should
have the gradient instance and you can see what color ramp
it uses.

Simply try to reconstruct the object manually ...

Bye
Torsten

Re: Default Background

Gary Chambers-4
Don't forget that if you have a JPEG image in the image directory with a
filename that  (exactly)matches the theme name then this will be loaded when
you switch themes.

E.g.

"Watery 2.jpg"

Regards, Gary

>A gradient background could work; something like the attached
>screenshot (sorry for sending an image to the list, but I don't have
>time right now to figure out how to do it programmatically).

Yes - looks good. We should take that.

Just inspect "World" and look into the ivar "color". That should
have the gradient instance and you can see what color ramp
it uses.

Simply try to reconstruct the object manually ...

Bye
Torsten

Re: Default Background

SergeStinckwich
I dunno this feature. Gary could you start a wiki page and collect
this kind of feature ?
Thank you.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Gary Chambers<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Don't forget that if you have a JPEG image in the image directory with a
> filename that  (exactly)matches the theme name then this will be loaded when
> you switch themes.
>
> E.g.
>
> "Watery 2.jpg"
>
> Regards, Gary