Default Background

Torsten Bergmann
Adrian wrote:
>I don't like it at all...

Then evaluate:

  World color: Color white    ;)

Dont you like the pattern idea or the colors/darkness?

If a pattern background is OK we can agree on two or three
simple small images and provide a preference.

We can also use a gradient without a problem ... anything
is better than pure white.

bye
Torsten

Re: Default Background

Marcus Denker-3

On 06.08.2009, at 11:09, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Adrian wrote:
>> I don't like it at all...
>
> Then evaluate:
>
>  World color: Color white    ;)
>
> Dont you like the pattern idea or the colors/darkness?
>
> If a pattern background is OK we can agree on two or three
> simple small images and provide a preference.
>
> We can also use a gradient without a problem ... anything
> is better than pure white.

I think the background should reflext the design of the Logo. And the
logo looks
horrible on a black background.

Maybe it could be just the color stuf from the homepage? this looks
cool, I used
it already for keynote slides as the background.

http://pharo-project.org/

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: Default Background

Adrian Lienhard

On Aug 6, 2009, at 17:09 , Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Adrian wrote:
>> I don't like it at all...
>
> Then evaluate:
>
>  World color: Color white    ;)
>
> Dont you like the pattern idea or the colors/darkness?

I think both ;)

A gradient background could work; something like the attached
screenshot (sorry for sending an image to the list, but I don't have
time right now to figure out how to do it programmatically).

Adrian

> If a pattern background is OK we can agree on two or three
> simple small images and provide a preference.
>
> We can also use a gradient without a problem ... anything
> is better than pure white.
>
> bye
> Torsten
> --
> Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla
> Firefox 3 -
> sicherer, schneller und einfacher! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser

Picture 2.png (16K) Download Attachment

Re: Default Background

Alexandre Bergel
I agree with Adrian, a gradient will be probably nicer.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu