Default Package

1 message Options

Ian Bartholomew-17
On 5th June in a thread titled "Package questions" Blair wrote

> If you have set a default package then all newly defined classes and
> methods will be assigned to that package, but not those that are
> updated/replaced.

Did that change with 5.01 or is there a known bug?. If I select a default
package in the PB then newly created methods are automatically added to the
specified package. However, by default, newly created classes are still
added to the superclasses' package, which seems to go against Blair's
comment.

I know there have been a couple of changes to the behaviour of the default
packages but the above doesn't look right?

Regards
Ian