Default Theme (was [update 1.2] #12297)

Torsten Bergmann
>- Glamourous setting as default.

Arrghhh ... how ugly. I like the Watery2 theme
more and would like to keep it as default.
Any chance we can put it back ... should we
vote?

It is also used in various screenshots and
screencasts and has given Pharo already a visual
identity.

So why switch to Glamourous as default?

Thx
T.

Re: Default Theme (was [update 1.2] #12297)

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>- Glamourous setting as default.

Arrghhh ... how ugly. I like the Watery2 theme
more and would like to keep it as default.
Any chance we can put it back ... should we
vote?

It is also used in various screenshots and
screencasts and has given Pharo already a visual
identity.

So why switch to Glamourous as default?

+1
This is a radical change and I don't agree.

Thx
T.

Re: [SPAM] Default Theme (was [update 1.2] #12297)

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 12 Jan 2011, at 16:41, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

>> - Glamourous setting as default.
>
> Arrghhh ... how ugly. I like the Watery2 theme
> more and would like to keep it as default.
> Any chance we can put it back ... should we
> vote?
>
> It is also used in various screenshots and
> screencasts and has given Pharo already a visual
> identity.
>
> So why switch to Glamourous as default?
>
> Thx
> T.

de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum

this cannot be settled I guess.

Sven

Re: [SPAM] Default Theme (was [update 1.2] #12297)

Geert Claes
Administrator
Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote