Default display for MASingleOptionDescription

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi All,

i have CantonModel with some descriptions

One of it is based on MASingleOptionDescription where options are object from other model NazionalityModel.

NazionalityModel have some description too.

My question is : how i can define the label display in CantonModel relative to NazionalityModel ?

For now it display the NazionalityModel's description with low priority.

But i need to display other data.

How i can do it ?

Thanks,

Dario

RE: Default display for MASingleOptionDescription

Bany, Michel
Does your NazionalityModel implement #displayString ?

Re: Default display for MASingleOptionDescription

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi Michel,

i have work on my problem.

I implement the #displayString but it d'ont solve my question.
    ( #displayString isn't call when rendering )

I have  solved my problem with #optionsAndLabels:

^MASingleOptionDescription new

        reference: .....
        optionsAndLabels: ..............

For you, this it's a valid solution ?

Thanks,

Dario

RE: Default display for MASingleOptionDescription

Bany, Michel
Hi Dario,

> For you, this it's a valid solution ?
I have used #optionsAndLabels: a few times, works fine.

Michel.