Defining Source Code Interfaces ...

Marten Feldtmann-2
Just an idea ...

Perhaps it would be nice, if some people would chat (talk, skype) together and talk about defining a source code management interface, where the Amber implementation can work on ? Perhaps with perspectives of different Smalltalk systems (ENVY, Store, Monticello) and non-Smalltalk systems (svn, git).

This might lead to changes in the supported Smalltalk implementation.

Re: Defining Source Code Interfaces ...

Nicolas Petton

Hi!

I'm just sitting here in Stockholm with Göran, talking about it :)

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr