DeflateStream can't handle input that exceeds the maximum number of non-compressible blocks

DeflateStream can't handle input that exceeds the maximum number of non-compressible blocks

Max Leske
Hi guys,

Please take a look at the issues I've opened for the Deflate plugin (https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/issues/193) and the Deflate image code (https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20973/DeflateStream-can-t-handle-input-that-exceeds-the-maximum-number-of-non-compressible-blocks). I expect that this also concerns Squeak.

Cheers,
Max