DelaySpinScheduler and DelayExperimentalSpinScheduler

DelaySpinScheduler and DelayExperimentalSpinScheduler

Torsten Bergmann
Two questions from https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20510

1. DelaySpinScheduler needs a good comment. Anyone?

2. DelayExperimentalSpinScheduler is not used, can we remove it?

Re: DelaySpinScheduler and DelayExperimentalSpinScheduler

Ben Coman

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Two questions from https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20510

1. DelaySpinScheduler needs a good comment. Anyone?

Sorry I should have done better.  I'll do it now.

2. DelayExperimentalSpinScheduler is not used, can we remove it?

yes.  I'll do it at the same time.

cheers -ben