Delete a package in SmalltalkHub

jannik laval
Hi pharoers,

In SmalltalkHub, we would like to delete a package in a team project.
When clicking on delete button, we get a message: "The request did not succeed".

Any idea ?

--

~~Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai
http://car.mines-douai.fr/

Re: Delete a package in SmalltalkHub

stepharo
Yes but did you check because it looks like it removes it for real.

On 6/6/14 10:49, jannik laval wrote:

> Hi pharoers,
>
> In SmalltalkHub, we would like to delete a package in a team project.
> When clicking on delete button, we get a message: "The request did not
> succeed".
>
> Any idea ?
>
> --
>
> ~~Jannik Laval~~
> École des Mines de Douai
> Enseignant-chercheur
> http://www.jannik-laval.eu
> http://www.phratch.com
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/

Re: Delete a package in SmalltalkHub

Nicolas Petton

stepharo <[hidden email]> writes:

> Yes but did you check because it looks like it removes it for real.

I'm adding that to my todo list of things to check next monday :)

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Delete a package in SmalltalkHub

jannik laval
Yes, we check, but I suspect that it does not work because it is related to a team.
I already removed packages / mcz on my own repository and it worked (3 weeks ago).

Cheers,
Jannik

http://car.mines-douai.fr/

Re: Delete a package in SmalltalkHub

jannik laval
Yes, please :)

Jannik

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

--

~~Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai
http://car.mines-douai.fr/

Re: Delete a package in SmalltalkHub

jannik laval
Hum,

I just retry from home and it works !!!
So, I don't understand... an error related to proxies ? I don't understand.

Jannik

[...]

http://car.mines-douai.fr/

Re: Delete a package in SmalltalkHub

Luc Fabresse-4

Hum,

I just retry from home and it works !!!
So, I don't understand... an error related to proxies ? I don't understand.

No I can't believe that it is related to proxies
we will re-check

Jannik

[...]

Hi guys,

I confirm: at home the deletion works like a charm.
At work, I have proxies and the deletion does not work.

What I don't understand is why only the deletion does not work ?

Cheers,
Jannik

http://car.mines-douai.fr/

jannik laval <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I confirm: at home the deletion works like a charm.
> At work, I have proxies and the deletion does not work.
>
> What I don't understand is why only the deletion does not work ?

There could be a caching issue? Jannik, could you contact me privately
so we can discuss the issue?

(and I confirm that I cannot reproduce it from here).

Nico

>>> http://www.jannik-laval.eu
>>> http://www.phratch.com

--