Delete instances

Giuseppe
Hi,

On Incigest, when I want to create a new Company I do:

IncigestApp>>actionCompaniesAddCompany
        self
                redirectTo: (IGCompany new parent: self observee)

The problem I'm seeing, is, thath if I don't fill de form, and submit
it, the instance created still there. There are some way to delete
this nil instances?

Cheers.

Re: Delete instances

Giuseppe
I must say, If I don't fill the form, and of course, I don't submi it,
pressing webbrowser back button for example.