Deleting morphs from the yellow button menu

Deleting morphs from the yellow button menu

cedreek
Hi,

With the attached changed set, it's now possible to delete morph from the right click menu (see the pic).

ps: I also renamed 'selection' to 'halo on' (and halo off). Not sure this is a good choice.

hth,

--
Cédrick

Morph-addYellowButtonMenuItemsToevent.st (2K) Download Attachment
yellowMenu.png (16K) Download Attachment

Re: Deleting morphs from the yellow button menu

Stéphane Ducasse
yes :)

2009/10/14 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
yes :)

On Oct 14, 2009, at 3:17 PM, Cédrick Béler wrote:

> Is it useful ?  Do I open a ticket for that ?
>
> Cheers
>
> 2009/10/14 Cédrick Béler <[hidden email]>
> Hi,
>
> With the attached changed set, it's now possible to delete morph
> from the right click menu (see the pic).
>

> ps: I also renamed 'selection' to 'halo on' (and halo off). Not sure
> this is a good choice.
>
> hth,
>
> --
> Cédrick