Deleting packages in squeaksource.com?

HwaJong Oh
Hi,

I want to delete some packages that are in my squeaksource repository. They are either empty or old or part of aborted project. I want to keep my repository neat and focused.

Couldn't find any buttons in Monticello Browser nor links in squeaksource.com.
Plz Help.

Best Regards
HwaJong Oh

Re: Deleting packages in squeaksource.com?

Lukas Renggli
You need to login and be administrator of the project, then you get
some links on the left side to delete versions, packages, etc.

Lukas

On 10 June 2011 03:55, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to delete some packages that are in my squeaksource repository. They
> are either empty or old or part of aborted project. I want to keep my
> repository neat and focused.
>
> Couldn't find any buttons in Monticello Browser nor links in
> squeaksource.com.
> Plz Help.
>

> Best Regards
> HwaJong Oh

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Deleting packages in squeaksource.com?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Go to your project. Go to the last (on the right) tab "Latest". Select the last version of the package you want to remove. Now on the left pane you should have the option "Delete Package".

good luck

Mariano

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 6:57 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
You need to login and be administrator of the project, then you get
some links on the left side to delete versions, packages, etc.

Lukas

On 10 June 2011 03:55, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to delete some packages that are in my squeaksource repository. They
> are either empty or old or part of aborted project. I want to keep my
> repository neat and focused.
>
> Couldn't find any buttons in Monticello Browser nor links in
> squeaksource.com.
> Plz Help.
>

> Best Regards
> HwaJong Oh