Deltawerken

pdigonzelli1
Hi all , is Deltawewrken an active project?. I looking for web tools on top of seaside or magritte to develop a mid size web application.
I hope someone can answer me.

TIA

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: Deltawerken

Damien Cassou
Hi Pablo,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Pablo R. Digonzelli
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all , is Deltawewrken an active project?. I looking for web tools on top
> of seaside or magritte to develop a mid size web application.
> I hope someone can answer me.

as far as I know, this project has been replaced by Pier-Security.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Deltawerken

Stephan Eggermont-3
We migrated most of what we were able to do with Deltawerken to QCMagritte.
We prefer you to use QCMagritte.

Deltawerken is the Seaside framework we used to build VBridge and StoryBoard.
It is more tightly coupled to building web applications than Magritte is, and therefore
a lot easier to configure.

Pier-Security is unrelated.

Stephan

Re: Deltawerken