[Demo] Creating Bloc Widgets in Pharo

Stephan Eggermont-3
Bloc has improved a lot in the past year. It is ready for your
experiments. Here is one of mine:

https://github.com/StephanEggermont/Presentations

Bloc supports the creation of beautiful GUIs,
with nice interactions. This one shows a number
of different ways of using drag-and-drop.

https://github.com/StephanEggermont/Presentations

A video demonstrating it is at:

https://vimeo.com/290163891

PharoScreenshot.png (19K) Download Attachment

https://vimeo.com/290163891

Re: [Demo] Creating Bloc Widgets in Pharo

Tudor Girba-2
Indeed, it is ready.

Thanks a lot for playing with it. This is some very cool job!

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.feenk.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: [Demo] Creating Bloc Widgets in Pharo

NorbertHartl
Is Bloc still 6.1 only or can it be tried in pharo 7?

Norbert

> Am 17.09.2018 um 06:56 schrieb Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>:
>
> Indeed, it is ready.
>
> Thanks a lot for playing with it. This is some very cool job!
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

>> On Sep 16, 2018, at 9:08 PM, stephan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Bloc has improved a lot in the past year. It is ready for your experiments. Here is one of mine:
>>
>> https://github.com/StephanEggermont/Presentations
>>
>> Bloc supports the creation of beautiful GUIs,
>> with nice interactions. This one shows a number
>> of different ways of using drag-and-drop.
>>
>> https://github.com/StephanEggermont/Presentations
>>
>> A video demonstrating it is at:
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/290163891
>>
>> <PharoScreenshot.png>
>
> --
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: [Demo] Creating Bloc Widgets in Pharo

Tudor Girba-2
It is tested in 6.1. It theoretically should be loadable in 7, too.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Sep 17, 2018, at 8:44 AM, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is Bloc still 6.1 only or can it be tried in pharo 7?
>
> Norbert
>
>> Am 17.09.2018 um 06:56 schrieb Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Indeed, it is ready.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for playing with it. This is some very cool job!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>>> On Sep 16, 2018, at 9:08 PM, stephan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Bloc has improved a lot in the past year. It is ready for your experiments. Here is one of mine:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/StephanEggermont/Presentations
>>>
>>> Bloc supports the creation of beautiful GUIs,
>>> with nice interactions. This one shows a number
>>> of different ways of using drag-and-drop.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/StephanEggermont/Presentations
>>>
>>> A video demonstrating it is at:
>>>
>>> https://vimeo.com/290163891
>>>
>>> <PharoScreenshot.png>
>>
>> --
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

--
www.feenk.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: [Demo] Creating Bloc Widgets in Pharo

HilaireFernandes
Thanks for sharing

Hilaire

Le 16/09/2018 à 21:08, stephan a écrit :
> Bloc has improved a lot in the past year. It is ready for your
> experiments. Here is one of mine:
>
> https://github.com/StephanEggermont/Presentations

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: [Demo] Creating Bloc Widgets in Pharo

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
This is nice. Shows off some impressive capabilities.

Not sure many people are capable of coming up this kind of code though ;-)

Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This is nice. Shows off some impressive capabilities.
>
> Not sure many people are capable of coming up this kind of code though ;-)

I hope to provide enough examples that the patterns become visible

Stephan