[Demo] Creating Bloc widgets: A Color Panel

[Demo] Creating Bloc widgets: A Color Panel

Stephan Eggermont-3
Bloc is ready for your experiments. Here is my second one.
Please let me know what and how to improve.

Bloc allows for the easy creation of beautiful widgets.
Here is a simple color panel that allows custom colors to be added
(using the current Morphic color selector dialog) and allows colors to
be applied using drag-and-drop.

https://vimeo.com/236419682

Stephan

BlocDragPanels.st (8K) Download Attachment

Re: [Demo] Creating Bloc widgets: A Color Panel

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks Stefan do you have a repo?
I will take a look tomorrow since I take some vacation.

Stef