[Demo]: Remote Control Mac Apps (like OBS) via Pharo on iOS

[Demo]: Remote Control Mac Apps (like OBS) via Pharo on iOS

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I used Pharo to turn an iPhone into a tethered remote control for apps on my
Macbook Pro. Code available on GitHub. Here's a video in case anyone finds
it interesting: https://youtu.be/z59FWpv4_GA

NB: Could be made wireless with a Duet Display Air subscription.

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: [Demo]: Remote Control Mac Apps (like OBS) via Pharo on iOS

Guillermo Polito
That’s cool :) thanks for sharing!

> El 16 abr 2020, a las 13:11, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> I used Pharo to turn an iPhone into a tethered remote control for apps on my
> Macbook Pro. Code available on GitHub. Here's a video in case anyone finds
> it interesting: https://youtu.be/z59FWpv4_GA
>
> NB: Could be made wireless with a Duet Display Air subscription.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: [Demo]: Remote Control Mac Apps (like OBS) via Pharo on iOS

Tim Mackinnon
Nice one Sean - didn’t recognise you with the moustache though ;)

It hadn’t occurred to me to link in to some AppleScript to make things happen - great observation.

> On 16 Apr 2020, at 12:11, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I used Pharo to turn an iPhone into a tethered remote control for apps on my
> Macbook Pro. Code available on GitHub. Here's a video in case anyone finds
> it interesting: https://youtu.be/z59FWpv4_GA
>
> NB: Could be made wireless with a Duet Display Air subscription.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: [Demo]: Remote Control Mac Apps (like OBS) via Pharo on iOS

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Pretty cool!

Thanks a lot for sharing. It's cool to see the long lasting implications
of the Dynabook (and I finally can put a face to your mails).

Now I'm wondering how to emulate part of this setup with Android and Linux.

Cheers,

Offray