Demoes for seaBreeze 5.0 are available

Georg Heeg

When I announced the availability of seaBreeze 5.0 I mentioned: “A new version of the demoes will be available soon.”

I am happy to let you know that the bundle SBOneClickDemos version 5.0 have been published now to the Cincom public repository.

Georg Heeg

PS: Stay tuned for the next steps:

1.      Patch release for seaBreeze 5.0

2.      English and German message catalogs for seaBreeze 5.0

PPS: As seaBreeze is MIT licensed we encourage everybody to contribute. Examples could be porting to other Smalltalk dialects, translations to other languages.

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Demoes for seaBreeze 5.0 are available

Intrader Intrader
Georg Heeg <georg <at> heeg.de> writes:

> When I announced the availability of seaBreeze 5.0 I mentioned: “A new version
of the demoes will be available soon.”

> I am happy to let you know that the bundle SBOneClickDemos version 5.0 have
been published now to the Cincom public repository.

> Georg Heeg

Link please - google results in nothing useful

AW: [Seaside] Re: Demoes for seaBreeze 5.0 are available

Georg Heeg
Here comes the link: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/PostgreSQL+Access+Page

You need an ObjectStudio or VisualWorks image with Store to access the repository. Store is something for Cincom Smalltalk like Monticello for Squeak.

Georg