Dependency problem when installing on Squeak

Dependency problem when installing on Squeak

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Hello, I was trying to install Iliad on Squeak, I got this message
when installing Iliad-Core0.8:

This package depends on the following classes:
  GRPharoPlatform
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:
  GRPharoPlatform>>asMethodReturningString:named:

Should I install another package in addition to Swazoo 2.2, Grease-
Core and Magritte-Model?

Re: Dependency problem when installing on Squeak

Nicolas Petton
Le mardi 11 mai 2010 à 11:35 -0700, ZuLuuuuuu a écrit :

> Hello, I was trying to install Iliad on Squeak, I got this message
> when installing Iliad-Core0.8:
>
> This package depends on the following classes:
>   GRPharoPlatform
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
> these definitions:
>   GRPharoPlatform>>asMethodReturningString:named:
>
> Should I install another package in addition to Swazoo 2.2, Grease-
> Core and Magritte-Model?
Yes, you need to install Grease-Pharo-Core.

Else, you can install Iliad with Metacello:
http://www.iliadproject.org/pages/Download/Squeak-Pharo-port

HTH,

Nico

Re: Dependency problem when installing on Squeak

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Thank you, it worked :)