DependencyMap Kruskal -> I get an error

stephane ducasse
DependencyMap Kruskal I get an error when applied on allFamixPackages

Re: DependencyMap Kruskal -> I get an error

Tudor Girba
Indeed. I fixed it.

In the process, I also changed a bit the visualization:
- deal with the error caused by classes that do not have a superclass
- make better use of space: number of classes is now mapped on the
color and the tree layout has a larger vertical gap

Still, the edges should be dimmer because they are typically many of
them (so you want them to be in the background), but I did not have
enough time to dig into how the colors are assigned.

Cheers,
Doru

On 2 May 2010, at 17:12, stephane ducasse wrote:

> DependencyMap Kruskal I get an error when applied on allFamixPackages
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Beauty is where we see it."