Deploy a Smalltalk HTTP Server with 1 command

Deploy a Smalltalk HTTP Server with 1 command

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Now updated for Pharo 2.0 - the latest and the greatest.

Deploy a Smalltalk HTTP Server with 1 command

        $ curl http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/pharo-server.sh | bash

Yes it is that easy.

Read more

        http://stfx.eu/pharo-server/

Enjoy,

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: Deploy a Smalltalk HTTP Server with 1 command

philippeback
Well, Ubuntu only indeed... OSX complains about cogvm not being executable

Other than that, cool!

Phil

2012/7/8 Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]>
Now updated for Pharo 2.0 - the latest and the greatest.

Deploy a Smalltalk HTTP Server with 1 command

        $ curl http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/pharo-server.sh | bash

Yes it is that easy.

Read more

        http://stfx.eu/pharo-server/

Enjoy,

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu
Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: Deploy a Smalltalk HTTP Server with 1 command

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi Phil,

Thanks for trying.

Yes, sorry, I should have mentioned that. This is meant for servers, which are Linux most of the time (from my standpoint).

If you have a PC with a GUI in front of you (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux) it is much easier to just download the One-Click, open the image and evaluate

        ZnServer startDefaultOn: 1701.

Sven