Deploy web services

1 message Options

Deploy web services

Francesco Raymondi
Hi all,
my intent is to integrate a .net application with visual age application.

I have implemented a web service (soap xml) based on official guide:
http://www.instantiations.com/docs/86/ws/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=websrvc13.html that creates a web service based on the class SstWSInsurancePolicyInterface.

All works fine, .Net application detects the Wsdl service interface, creates local methods and them execution are right.

Maybe the integration works only if Smalltalk web service and .Net application are running in same machine, after an investigation I discovered that Smalltalk setups the web service related to the application endpoint (which in the official guide have uri http://vasthost:7374/SstWSServlet ) only to response to the local host requested.

How can I change the endpoint service configuration?

Best regards,

Francesco