Deployed software debugging

Griff-2
When you develop, you can log to the Transcript. After you deploy
software,
how do you folks normally go about logging messages?

Also, can you debug software "remotely"?

Re: Deployed software debugging

Udo Schneider
Griff wrote:
> When you develop, you can log to the Transcript. After you deploy
> software,
> how do you folks normally go about logging messages?
I'm normally using the solution outlined in
http://www.dolphinmap.net/wiki/Logging_and_Debugging_using_the_Event_Viewer_and_DebugView
together with DebugView to debug deployed applications.

> Also, can you debug software "remotely"?
Yes, using the solution above DebugView allows you to do that.

CU,

Udo