Deploying an application saves the image

1 message Options

Deploying an application saves the image

Mikael Svane
When using the ADK to deploy an application, the image is saved as a part of
the deployment process. I have never liked this, since I normally do not
save the image (instead I have an image containing a number of packages and
then I install the package that I am currently working on whenever I start
Dolphin). Is it necessary for Dolphin to save the image when deploying or is
this a feature? If it is a feature, perhaps it could be made optional in
version 4?

Regards

Mikael
[hidden email]