Deploying tests

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
Hi:

        I've just deployed a very small app which is like a web browser, it
just opens a particular page, depending on a few objects. I'm using
an URL presenter. It works OK in development.
But the deployed ToGO .exe seems like never start.

        I've implemented a session manager, with my mainShellClass defined
to be my shell class.

        ¿Does anybody know if i should do something special to make it work?

        Best regards.

--
Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Deploying tests

Ian Bartholomew-19
Esteban,

> ¿Does anybody know if i should do something special to make it work?

Just checking ....

- When you deployed did you select your new session manager in the
appropriate drop down list?
- Did you implement a #main method in your new RuntimeSessionManager
subclass, just overriding the class side #mainShellClass method is not
enough.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.

Re: Deploying tests

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
Ian Bartholomew escribió:
> Esteban,
>

>>¿Does anybody know if i should do something special to make it work?

> Just checking ....
>
> - When you deployed did you select your new session manager in the
> appropriate drop down list?

yeap.

> - Did you implement a #main method in your new RuntimeSessionManager
> subclass, just overriding the class side #mainShellClass method is not
> enough.

I must assume that #mani doesn't count except as snack [*]

Fixed the typo and worked. Thanks.

[*] In Spanish, "maní" means "peanuts" :-)

--
Esteban A. Maringolo
[hidden email]