Deploying using the minimal image of Pharo

Deploying using the minimal image of Pharo

despotadesdibujau
Hi,
    In in the past days, in the context of the Smalltalks 2017 conference, I talked about my attempt to deploy on   production using the minimal image of Pharo .
 My goal was prepare an inmutable or staless minimal image for deploy, without sources nor changes files.
 The results are exposed in this  tutorial.
The size of the image is 16 MB and it has loaded Seaside.
  Just I have a pendeing issue: the staless image but everything else is done and working.

Re: Deploying using the minimal image of Pharo

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi gabriel

We added support for baseline on github in Pharo 70.
It would be interesting to see if you get better smoother results with Pharo70.

Stef