Deployment mode

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi,

Is there any supported way that puts an application in deployment mode out of the browser ?

All my applications disappear ?

Regards,

Re: Deployment mode

Sabine Manaa
Hi Maarten,

I did also have this problems. Then I found out, that, after reloading
all my stuff in a fresh image, it worked with only:

WAAdmin applicationDefaults removeParent: WADevelopmentConfiguration instance.

Greetings
Sabine

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Maarten Mostert [via Smalltalk]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any supported way that puts an application in deployment mode out
> of the browser ?
>
> If I do the following:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13075919/correctly-removing-development-toolbar-in-seaside
>
> All my applications disappear ?
>
> Regards,

> NAML

Re: Deployment mode

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi Sabine,

Thanks, well actually I have been upgrading my old cloud server with a new Ubuntu and Postgresql and thought to update my 3 year old Pier installation at the same time. Humm I think I find out that the one-click image is basically broken because whenever you change the Base URL with a slash it breaks and it looses all your work.

That is to bad, Pier used to just work and be quite easy.

Try to recover from very old stuff now ..

Regards,

@+Maarten,

so I also tried to   3 year old Pier installation with