Details section of QCMagritte Tutorial

Markus Fritsche-4
Hi,

I am reading the QCMagritte Tutorial and I am a bit lost. The "Details"
Item says:

"This tutorial should teach you the most important features of
QCMagritte. As you can see, you can go to details. Press details to see
the details of this item." => Wat? I don't see any "Details" user
interface item, what is the tutorial refering to?

Best regards,
   Markus

Re: Details section of QCMagritte Tutorial

Stephan Eggermont-3
Hmm, that looks bad. It works better in the overview mode:
I should fix the text. Suggestions welcome.

Stephan

On 2014-11-24 13:33, Stephan Eggermont wrote:
> Hmm, that looks bad. It works better in the overview mode:

Hello Stephan,

thank you for your reply. I just realized that the "play"-icon and the
start-link have to different actions attached to them. I used "Start"
and never got to the screen you attached as a screenshot, which I didn't
know, since I expected ">" and "Start" to have the same consequence.

On 2014-11-24 13:33, Stephan Eggermont wrote:
> Hmm, that looks bad. It works better in the overview mode:

Am I not rtft correctly again? The entry "Overview" says:

"For adding an extra column you should go to the report options ... and
click on choose columns."

Where do I find the report options?

Kind regards,

Markus wrote:
>Am I not rtft correctly again? The entry "Overview" says:
>
>"For adding an extra column you should go to the report options ... and
>click on choose columns."

Hmm, I updated the code but not the text. The report options were not
looking good in the bootstrap style.

>Where do I find the report options?

Let me take a look.

Stephan