Development dashboard for pharo-project repositories

Development dashboard for pharo-project repositories

Rafael Luque
Hi guys!

I've just created a development analytics dashboard for the pharo-project organization at GitHub using Cauldron [1], a proof-of-concept by Bitergia, a University spin-off here in Madrid.

You can play with the dashboard at: https://cauldron.io/dashboards/pharo-project

I expect you enjoy it and get insights about the Pharo community.

--
Rafael Luque

Re: Development dashboard for pharo-project repositories

Ben Coman
Cool. Thanks Rafael.
cheers -ben

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 8:02 PM, Rafael Luque
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I've just created a development analytics dashboard for the pharo-project
> organization at GitHub using Cauldron [1], a proof-of-concept by Bitergia, a
> University spin-off here in Madrid.
>
> You can play with the dashboard at:
> https://cauldron.io/dashboards/pharo-project
>
> I expect you enjoy it and get insights about the Pharo community.
>
> [1] https://cauldron.io/
>
> --
> Rafael Luque

Re: Development dashboard for pharo-project repositories

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Rafael Luque wrote
I expect you enjoy it and get insights about the Pharo community.
Very cool :) This should get much more interesting when/if we are submitting fixes to Pharo core via Pull requests.
Cheers,
Sean