Dictionary newFromKeys: andValues:

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

I was looking at the Dictionary instance creation API and I would like to add
newFromKeys:andValues:
Because I do not see why I have to create associations when I have
already the two collections.
What do you think?

Re: Dictionary newFromKeys: andValues:

Guillermo Polito
Yes I think this is good.

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I was looking at the Dictionary instance creation API and I would like to add
newFromKeys:andValues:
Because I do not see why I have to create associations when I have
already the two collections.
What do you think?

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Dictionary newFromKeys: andValues:

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks I will rework my PR because I lost some code and also did not see that SmallDictionary is not a HashedCollection

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes I think this is good.

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I was looking at the Dictionary instance creation API and I would like to add
newFromKeys:andValues:
Because I do not see why I have to create associations when I have
already the two collections.
What do you think?

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: <a href="tel:+33%206%2052%2070%2066%2013" value="+33652706613" target="_blank">+33 06 52 70 66 13