Dictionary use in SmartRefStream

Stephan Eggermont-3
While taking a look at Seaside issue 262 I noticed that

SmartRefStream>>catalogValues: instVarList size: varsOnDisk

creates a Dictionary with the default size, while having a pretty
good idea of how large it should at least be. Is this called so
little that that it doesn't matter?(it is only called in
SmartRefStream>>readInsanceSize:clsname:refPosn:)

Stephan Eggermont

Re: Dictionary use in SmartRefStream

Stéphane Ducasse
I imagine that people did not pay attention.
I think that this is important that we polish even the "details".
Today I did a lecture and students got excited by Smalltalk the
concept and I would love that they
get excited by Smalltalk the implementation. This is why beauty in the
details is important.
So if you have a fix and some tests :)

Stef