DictionaryInspector no more exist

SergeStinckwich
Apparently HashTable package does not load correctly in recent Pharo
3, because of the introduction of the EyeInspector hierarchy.

HashTable define a HashTableInspector that was a subclass of
DictionaryInspector (now EyeDictionryInspector).

Should I define an issue for Moose 5.0 ?

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: DictionaryInspector no more exist

Tudor Girba-2
Yes, please.

Doru

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Apparently HashTable package does not load correctly in recent Pharo
3, because of the introduction of the EyeInspector hierarchy.

HashTable define a HashTableInspector that was a subclass of
DictionaryInspector (now EyeDictionryInspector).

Should I define an issue for Moose 5.0 ?

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: DictionaryInspector no more exist

SergeStinckwich
Sorry I was distracted by something else.
I create an issue here:
https://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=1061
One quick fix is to remove HashTableInspector at the moment.
I dunno how EyeInspector framework is working.

Could you give an access to Hashtable repository so I could commit a
new version ?

Regards

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Serge Stinckwich
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apparently HashTable package does not load correctly in recent Pharo
> 3, because of the introduction of the EyeInspector hierarchy.
>
> HashTable define a HashTableInspector that was a subclass of
> DictionaryInspector (now EyeDictionryInspector).
>
> Should I define an issue for Moose 5.0 ?
>
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: DictionaryInspector no more exist

Tudor Girba-2
I added you to the Moose repo. Indeed, please just remove the HashTableInspector.

Doru

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Apparently HashTable package does not load correctly in recent Pharo
> 3, because of the introduction of the EyeInspector hierarchy.
>
> HashTable define a HashTableInspector that was a subclass of
> DictionaryInspector (now EyeDictionryInspector).
>
> Should I define an issue for Moose 5.0 ?
>
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: DictionaryInspector no more exist

SergeStinckwich
Ok thank you.
I commit a new version.
I guess I have also to update the ConfigurationOfHashtable also ?

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I added you to the Moose repo. Indeed, please just remove the
> HashTableInspector.
>
> Doru
>

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry I was distracted by something else.
>> I create an issue here:
>> https://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=1061
>> One quick fix is to remove HashTableInspector at the moment.
>> I dunno how EyeInspector framework is working.
>>
>> Could you give an access to Hashtable repository so I could commit a
>> new version ?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Serge Stinckwich
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Apparently HashTable package does not load correctly in recent Pharo
>> > 3, because of the introduction of the EyeInspector hierarchy.
>> >
>> > HashTable define a HashTableInspector that was a subclass of
>> > DictionaryInspector (now EyeDictionryInspector).
>> >
>> > Should I define an issue for Moose 5.0 ?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Serge Stinckwich
>> > UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> > Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> > http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/
>>

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: DictionaryInspector no more exist

SergeStinckwich
I commit a new ConfigurationOfHashTable and a new ConfigurationOfFame.
Can you check with the ConfigurationOfFame, I'm not really an expert
of Snapshotcello ;-)