Different emsrv50.dll for Windows 7 slowness....

1 message Options

Different emsrv50.dll for Windows 7 slowness....

Steven LaFavor
I saw in a different topic that a new emsrv50.dll  was used to clear up slowness issues connecting Windows 7 machines to a repository.  Was this dll ever released?  Is there some way to get this dll so that we can see in our organization if it clears up the problems that we have been having since our migration from XP to Windows 7?

*Steve*