Directly accesing items in ViewComposer

1 message Options

Directly accesing items in ViewComposer

Daniel Rozzeta
As usual, I am sure there is a better way for doing this that I don't
know.
In case there is one, please tell me, if not, take it as a suggestion.
I am editing a View in the ViewComposer, and want to access and edit
some item I placed both on my toolbar and my status bar.  When I click
on the particular item I want to modify I get the toolbar (or status
bar for that matter) selected.  However, further clicks don't sharpen
the selection just as with other kind of components.
Thus, I must select the toolbar and use the tree, open the items
aspect, and then open the desired one.

Am I wrong?

Best regards,
Daniel