Directory structure on files.pharo.org

Stephan Eggermont-3
This looks like it is missing directories.
On the other hand, perhaps exposing the build steps as directories might
not be the best idea, as that is unlikely to remain stable.
http://files.pharo.org/image/70/

Stephan

Re: Directory structure on files.pharo.org

Guillermo Polito

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:55 AM, stephan <[hidden email]> wrote:
This looks like it is missing directories.
On the other hand, perhaps exposing the build steps as directories might not be the best idea, as that is unlikely to remain stable.
http://files.pharo.org/image/70/

Yeh, also so far people will use mostly the latest minimal and full images. All intermediate steps are stored just because we can.

But if you have some idea/proposal on how to enhance it, we could do it

Stephan

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

On 11-09-17 11:18, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:55 AM, stephan
> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     This looks like it is missing directories.
>     On the other hand, perhaps exposing the build steps as directories
>     might not be the best idea, as that is unlikely to remain stable.
>     http://files.pharo.org/image/70/ <http://files.pharo.org/image/70/>
>

> Yeh, also so far people will use mostly the latest minimal and full
> images. All intermediate steps are stored just because we can.
>
> But if you have some idea/proposal on how to enhance it, we could do it

Indeed, I also assume most people will be looking for either the minimal
or the full image, in either 32 or 64 bit. Would it be better to add a
subdirectory for the (intermediary) build steps?

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:55 AM, stephan <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

    This looks like it is missing directories.
    On the other hand, perhaps exposing the build steps as directories
    might not be the best idea, as that is unlikely to remain stable.
    http://files.pharo.org/image/70/ <http://files.pharo.org/image/70/>

Yeh, also so far people will use mostly the latest minimal and full images. All intermediate steps are stored just because we can.

But if you have some idea/proposal on how to enhance it, we could do it

Indeed, I also assume most people will be looking for either the minimal or the full image, in either 32 or 64 bit. Would it be better to add a subdirectory for the (intermediary) build steps?

What and where we upload is in here:

Stephan