Disabled visual connect

Lincke, Jens
Dear List,

I disabled the visual connect in webwerkstatt by adding:

Config.noVisualConnect = true

because:
a) Chrome 17 seems to have a problem with out Path implementation.
b) I use the visual connections a lot during Part development and I have to hide the connector every time, anyway

If someone likes it, or a demo or test needs it, it can be locally enabled by executing:

Config.noVisualConnect = false

Best,
Jens

Re: Disabled visual connect

Fabian Bornhofen-2
Hi Jens -

just fixed at least a part of the SVG paths issue in Chrome. However,
I did not manage to re-enable visual connections. Please feel free to
try if it works.

Best,
Fabian