Discount extended - Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference

Discount extended - Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference

Georg Heeg

Upon request by many people just returning from holidays – STIC has decided to extend the lowest attendee fees period by another week, now ending January 13, 2010.

Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference will take place March 13 – 16, 2011.

To register, please go to http://www.stic.st/2010/11/smalltalk-solutions-2011-conference-fees-and-sponsorship-information/.

Georg Heeg

STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council

Executive Director

Phone +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Discount extended - Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference

Carl Gundel-2
I realize this is the last day of the extension, but I went there to
register but it is showing me the next tier of prices.  Please fix
this and extend it another day so that people can take advantage of
the extension as advertised.  Thanks!

-Carl Gundel
http://www.libertybasic.com
http://www.runbasic.com