Discover dependencies

1 message Options

Discover dependencies

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
Hi,

I have a couple of questions about dependencies... In a previous release of my project, I had an explicit Moose model, and I added the load of Moose to my ConfigurationOf.
Now, to ease the loading, I removed the meta model (i.e., removed dependencies with MooseEntity, annotations, etc.).

Since I was working with Moose installed I exploited some cool messages (e.g., flatCollect is the first that came to my mind). The point is that I do not remember where and why I used methods from Moose.

The question is, apart from loading my project without Moose and playing around to see when it crashes, is there any way to automatically detect missing dependencies or something like that?

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Roby