Dispatch morphic stepping from window back to model

Dispatch morphic stepping from window back to model

Torsten Bergmann
See http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?cursor=2832
for details and please help to discuss if we really need
this dispatching of #step methods from the view to the model
and the no-op #step methods in Model and MCTool or if
we can clean things up a little bit

Thanks
T.

Re: Dispatch morphic stepping from window back to model

Stéphane Ducasse
I agree that we should keep the Model clean :).
I think that people used the step to refresh tool and I would really like to avoid that. Now more investigation is needed.