Display Mode

Bruno Buzzi-2
Hi All,

Which is the best way to obtain the "Display Mode" of my computer with
Dolphin 4.0 ?

I know that this is implmented in the DirectDraw package (IDirectDraw
displayMode), but I only need the "Display Mode", and I think install
DirectDraw package only for this is too much.

I'm right or not ?

Best Regards

Re: Display Mode

Christopher J. Demers
Bruno Buzzi <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:9309tu$8g3lq$[hidden email]...
> Hi All,
>
> Which is the best way to obtain the "Display Mode" of my computer with
> Dolphin 4.0 ?

I am not sure if this is what you meant (or if it is the "best" way), but
you might look at these:

"Answer the boundary of the receiver window in screen coordinates"
DesktopView current screenRectangle.
"Answer the logical pixels per inch of the desktop"
DesktopView current resolution.
"Answers the number of colours supported by the receiver"
DesktopView current canvas colors.

Hope that helps,

Chris

RE: Display Mode

Bruno Buzzi-2
Thanks a lot Christopher

displayMode
    ^DesktopView current screenRectangle corner

"This is what I want"