Display morph in GT inspector

NorbertHartl
I tried to figure out how I can display a morph inside a GT inspector presentation. How can I add a non-string representation to a composite given in an gtAnyIn: method?

thanks,

Norbert

Re: Display morph in GT inspector

Andrei Chis
Glamour has a morph presentation that can embed any morph.
Have a look in Morph>>gtInspectorMorphIn:

Cheers,
Andrei