Distributed versioning ... MonticelloHub?

12

Re: Distributed versioning ... MonticelloHub?

Geert Claes
Administrator
Squeaksource
SqueakMap/Universes
Sake/Packages
Monticello 1, 1.5, 2?
It gets even murkier :)

I have now just stumbled on SourceTalk as being the "new" SqueakSource?  Is Pharo Smalltalk actually planning to use Monticello 1 or 2?  What is Pharo Smalltalk's view of SourceTalk?  Why not "use" SourceTalk for Pharo Smalltalk?

Re: Distributed versioning ... MonticelloHub?

Stéphane Ducasse
Sourcetalk is for MC20 and this is too early.
Trust us.
There are plenty of things to help now.
and once it will be ready we will use it.

Stef
On Feb 18, 2009, at 3:22 AM, Geert wrote:

>> Squeaksource
>> SqueakMap/Universes
>> Sake/Packages
>> Monticello 1, 1.5, 2?
>>

> It gets even murkier :)
>
> I have now just stumbled on SourceTalk as being the "new"
> SqueakSource?  Is
> Pharo Smalltalk actually planning to use Monticello 1 or 2?  What is
> Pharo
> Smalltalk's view of SourceTalk?  Why not "use" SourceTalk for Pharo
> Smalltalk?
12