DistributionMap wizard improvements

cdelaunay
Hello,

I Improved the distributionMap wizard on several points:
=> no long computations anyMore. Should be usable with large models
=> adding some 'conditions' before leaving the first pane. Avoid to end with exceptions:
         - if properties are not well entered
         - if properties specified are not 'computable' for this model
=> refactored/cleaned code/ Divided into shorter methods/recategorized
    Looks at least cleaner than before

It should fixe the problems recently experimented when trying all moose menus

Re: DistributionMap wizard improvements

abergel
Cool!

Alexandre

On 30 Jun 2011, at 14:57, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I Improved the distributionMap wizard on several points:
> => no long computations anyMore. Should be usable with large models
> => adding some 'conditions' before leaving the first pane. Avoid to end with exceptions:
>          - if properties are not well entered
>          - if properties specified are not 'computable' for this model
> => refactored/cleaned code/ Divided into shorter methods/recategorized
>     Looks at least cleaner than before
>
> It should fixe the problems recently experimented when trying all moose menus

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: DistributionMap wizard improvements

thanks cyrille.

Stef