Dll Dictionaries in Store in VW 7.6

Annick
Hi,

I have a corrupted DLL Dictionary in my store, and versions from
dictionaries  does not seem to be handled properly. Dictionaries are
held in different tables.
How is it possible to manually clean up the table ?

Annick Fron

Re: Dll Dictionaries in Store in VW 7.6

Alan Knight-3
If you mean the external dictionary associated with the class, I don't think it's kept in Store. But in any case, recompiling the methods in the class ought to fix it up.

At 06:14 AM 2010-03-04, Annick Fron wrote:
Hi,

I have a corrupted DLL Dictionary in my store, and versions from
dictionaries  does not seem to be handled properly. Dictionaries are
held in different tables.
How is it possible to manually clean up the table ?

Annick Fron

Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk