Do I have to restart the Seaside gems to get the correct TimeZone?

Do I have to restart the Seaside gems to get the correct TimeZone?

Stephan Eggermont-3
or is there a way to directly notify them?

Stephan

Re: Do I have to restart the Seaside gems to get the correct TimeZone?

Nick
Hi Stephan,

Below is a script I run set the timezone:

----
#!/bin/bash

$GEMSTONE/bin/topaz -l << EOF

set user SystemUser pass swordfish gems seaside

login
run
| osTZ |
System beginTransaction.
osTZ := TimeZone fromOS.
osTZ installAsCurrentTimeZone.
TimeZone default: osTZ.
TimeZoneInfo default: osTZ.
System commitTransaction.
%

logout
errorCount
EOF
----

Hope that helps

Nick

Stephan

Re: Do I have to restart the Seaside gems to get the correct TimeZone?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Thank you Nick.

I used your script already. It sets the timezone fine. But already running
gems do not get an updated timezone. I've had to restart them.

Stephan