Do not display useless informations in VisualGST/Debugger

Do not display useless informations in VisualGST/Debugger

Gwenaël Casaccio
Hi,

Here is a patch for VisualGst that removes all the exceptions handling code
from the context list.

Cheers,
Gwen

0001-Do-not-display-useless-information-in-the-debugger.patch (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Do not display useless informations in VisualGST/Debugger

Holger Freyther
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 03:38:22PM +0200, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch for VisualGst that removes all the exceptions handling code
> from the context list.

Hi,

I know that I asked for that feature but one question. How would one
debug the exception handling code with the debugger now? I know it is
the uncommon case but it would be nice to know the approach (and maybe
document it).

thanks
        holger

On 28/05/2013 07:49, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 03:38:22PM +0200, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is a patch for VisualGst that removes all the exceptions handling code
>> from the context list.
> Hi,
>
> I know that I asked for that feature but one question. How would one
> debug the exception handling code with the debugger now? I know it is
> the uncommon case but it would be nice to know the approach (and maybe
> document it).
>
> thanks
> holger

It's still possible to debug it but only by doing an evaluation in the
workspace,
after that could be an option that someone could active or not.

Gwen