Do you have Pharo + SQLite experience?

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi all,

I would like to play with SQLite using Pharo. Does anyone use SQLite in Pharo (version 7)?
What library is recommended to use? And what is your experience (pros and cons) of the existing solutions?
Do you have a project using SQLite in Pharo that I can download and look at it?

Thank you,
Juraj

Re: Do you have Pharo + SQLite experience?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
http://www.samadhiweb.com/tags/SQLite

> On 27 Nov 2018, at 13:16, Juraj Kubelka via Pharo-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> From: Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Do you have Pharo + SQLite experience?
> Date: 27 November 2018 at 13:16:00 GMT+1
> To: Any question about pharo is welcome <[hidden email]>
>

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to play with SQLite using Pharo. Does anyone use SQLite in Pharo (version 7)?
> What library is recommended to use? And what is your experience (pros and cons) of the existing solutions?
> Do you have a project using SQLite in Pharo that I can download and look at it?
>
> Thank you,
> Juraj

Re: Do you have Pharo + SQLite experience?

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
That’s great. Thank you :-)

Juraj

> On Nov 27, 2018, at 09:40, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> http://www.samadhiweb.com/tags/SQLite
>
>> On 27 Nov 2018, at 13:16, Juraj Kubelka via Pharo-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> From: Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Do you have Pharo + SQLite experience?
>> Date: 27 November 2018 at 13:16:00 GMT+1
>> To: Any question about pharo is welcome <[hidden email]>
>>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to play with SQLite using Pharo. Does anyone use SQLite in Pharo (version 7)?
>> What library is recommended to use? And what is your experience (pros and cons) of the existing solutions?
>> Do you have a project using SQLite in Pharo that I can download and look at it?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Juraj

Re: Do you have Pharo + SQLite experience?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi Juraj

I used UDBC, that is documented in the blog referred by Sven. You can
find a Pharo project that uses it at [1]

[1] https://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/panama-papers-1

Cheers,

Offray