Do you need to copy models?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Tudor. I have no idea about Moose, but I was wondering if you need to copy models (in addition to export them to disk).
So, do you need? and if true, how do you do it?  #veryDeepCopy ?

Thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Do you need to copy models?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

In Moose, we do not copy models.

However, in Glamour we do. Glamour has a prototype-based design and whenever we install a new presentation, it gets deeply copied. This is achieved basically through a manual handling of copy in postCopy.

Cheers,
Doru

On 25 May 2011, at 21:27, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi Tudor. I have no idea about Moose, but I was wondering if you need to copy models (in addition to export them to disk).
> So, do you need? and if true, how do you do it?  #veryDeepCopy ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."